My Legs Are Dangling Off The Edge. [charlie scene:] my legs are dangling off the edge, the bottom of the bottle is my only friend, i think i'll slit my wrist again and i'm gone, gone, gone, gone. My legs are dangling off the edge a stomach full of pills didn't work again i'll put a bullet in my head, and i'm gone, gone, gone, gone gone too far, yeah, i'm gone again it's gone on too long, tell you how it ends i'm sitting on the edge with my two best friends one's a bottle of pills, and one's a bottle of gin i'm 20 stories up, yeah, up at.
my legs are dangling off the edge.. by willowwingexe on from willowwing-exe.deviantart.com
My legs are dangling off the edge. A stomach full of pills didn't work again. My legs are dangling off the edge, a stomach full of pills didn't work again, i'll put a.
My Legs Are Dangling Off The Edge A Stomach Full Of Pills Didn't Work Again I'll Put A Bullet In My Head, And I'm Gone, Gone, Gone, Gone Gone Too Far, Yeah, I'm Gone Again It's Gone On Too Long, Tell You How It Ends I'm Sitting On The Edge With My Two Best Friends One's A Bottle Of Pills, And One's A Bottle Of Gin I'm 20 Stories Up, Yeah, Up At.
A stomach full of pills didn't work again. He sat at the end of the building, legs dangling off the edge. The bottom of a bottle is my only friend.
C G My Legs Are Dangling Off The Edge, Am A Stomach.
The lyrics for bullet by hollywood undead have been translated into 27 languages. My feet are dangling off the edge lyrics. A stomach full of pills didn't work again.
I'll Put A Bullet In My Head And I'm.
I think i'll slit my wrists again. Short, but just sayn im back :) Discover short videos related to my legs are dangling off the edge on tiktok.
My Legs Are Dangling Off The Edge, The Bottom Of The Bottle Is My Only Friend, I Think I'll Slit My Wrists Again And I'm Gone, Gone, Gone, Gone.
A stomach full of pills didn’t work again. And i'm gone, gone, gone, gone. The bottom of the bottle is my only friend.
My Legs Are Dangling Off The Edge, A Stomach Full Of Pills Didn't Work Again, I'll Put A Bullet In My Head And I'm Gone, Gone, Gone, Gone.
My legs are dangling off the edge. Charlie scene] my legs are dangling off the edge the bottom of the bottle is my only friend i think i'll slit my wrists again, and i'm. [charlie scene:] my legs are dangling off the edge, the bottom of the bottle is my only friend, i think i'll slit my wrist again and i'm gone, gone, gone, gone.